- Any prepaid subscriber with valid subscription paper and International Credit Card with 3 Month Validity can avail the roaming service
- To activate the service, customers need to visit the nearest Customer Care Center
- Once activated, a prepaid roaming subscriber can use all types of voice calls along with sending and receiving SMS abroad.The customer shall have separate accounts for roaming balance
- GPRS roaming is not available for prepaid subscribers
- The customer shall have separate accounts for Roaming balance.For recharging the Roaming account, the customer needs to go to the Customer Care Center. Only a Customer Care (CC) agent can recharge the Roaming account on behalf of the user. The Customer Care's link, phone number or address of centers should be stated for the convenience of the readers
- Roaming Balance can be viewed by dialing *909#
- The amount recharged in Roaming Account can be used only while roaming abroad. It is not allowed to transfer Roaming Balance to main account.
- Roaming balance shall have life time validity.
Requirements for availing Prepaid Roaming service:
- A Banglalink Prepaid subscription with ISD connectivity
- An International Credit Card with at least 3 month's validity
- Properly filled and signed International Roaming Form (Prepaid)
- Copy of subscription paper of the Prepaid subscription with ISD facility
- Both side photocopy of International Credit Card
Help to improve
What's the 59 - 13 =